A unique and extremely useful module. A helpful assistant for every store owner and marketer.
There is a function of automatic recognition of the advertising channels, organic and referral traffic so that the module can inform you of the order channel.
How does it work?
The module analyzes the source of transition upon user’s first site visiting, and installs cookies with a source name for a 30 days period.
If the site link contains utm_source, this source will be saved by the module.
Otherwise, the source of transition is automatically recognized and saved by the customer.
Further, the placed order reveals the customer’s source.
Searching by orders always shows an order with the source you need. Thus, if you run an ad in Yandex Direct, its incoming orders might be seen right in the store.
The list of sources is regularly updated, so we recommend that you subscribe to the module’s updates.
Sources which are automatically recognized by the module:
• Social networks (facebook, vk.com, instagram, ok.ru, etc.)
• Transitions from the search engines
Your customer’s entire history prior to the purchase is stored in the full path box.
For example, if there’s bing_organic;google_adwords;instagram, this means that the customer first switched from Bing search, then clicked on your ad in Google Adwords, and clicked on the Instagram post with your product before purchase.
Why is this solution better than checking the source in Google Analytics?
According to statistical data, about 10% of orders simply don’t get there because of ad blockers or any customer errors.
Moreover, source analysis has some peculiarities in the above-mentioned systems. For instance, if the user clicked on the ad link, spent some time on the site and came back in a few days, analytical systems would attribute it to the direct transition. Hence, you can’t make an accurate assessment of the effectiveness of your advertising channels.
We help the brands and companies go online on a turn-key basis.
1) Audit of the existing system. We consider you as our client if you got tired of the current developers who are just squeezing your money out without the finished product. We come from retail and understand all the retail problems. We can put your website and the accounting system in order.
2) Analytics and accounting. We are able to help you deal with your advertising costs and identify the effective sources. We can assist you in finding out the growth points.
3) E-mail marketing. We are experienced in integrating with complex email systems and building complex email chains. Welcome letters, triggers, reactivation of old customers. We had been working with all the market leaders, such as MailChimp, Getresponse.
4) High workload. We are ready to help if you face growing pains and don’t know how to adjust your store or multivendor store to scale correctly. We have experience of store designing for one of the largest CS-cart stores in the world.
5) Store or our add-ons improvements. If our solutions aren’t enough for you, just contact us — we will come to the rescue.
The most important thing is that we are not just another web studio — we are people from retail who see the problems of retail and understand that the main goal of any store is to earn as much as possible.